Hat tip to Boiled Sports for this one. This is what we do in the off season when PSU football news is scarce. We make fun of other schoools.
The details of the arrest of Purdue wide receiver Selwyn Lymon were made available in court yesterday and you can't make this stuff up. Here is what not to do when the police show up at your house to investigate a domestic disturbance call.
- Get in your buddy's truck and drive away.
- Drive away with a blood alcohol content of 0.15.
- Drive away in a car that does not have an ignition interlock device as stipulated in your previous drunk driving case.
- Park said car in a handicap space across the street.
- And finally, don't do this.
Hey, when a man has to go a man has to go.
|When running from the police, better bring a pee jar.|