FanPost

"Sports4me": a lesson in pwn3age

If you missed it, for a few hours there was a FanPost by "Sports4me" that was roasted and ended up with more than 100 comments. Sadly, when "Sports4me" realized that BSD readers were mocking his crap, he deleted it.

Thankfully, I remember some of the posts:

I tried them and they sucked

All I heard was the Iowa game.

- jesse.

I tried them and they sucked

All I heard was jtot laughing at crappy movie references in a Bill Simmons column.

-Me

I tried them and they sucked

All I heard was Rambler falling in love with Ooops Pow Surprisington.

- jtothep

That's not right, but I don't remember what jtot actually wrote.

I tried them and they sucked

All I heard was Pringle grunting in the library.

I don't remember who posted that one.

Sports4me also posted on I am The 12th Man:

Fellow Aggies,

I haven't been to a game in quite a long time. My friend gave me the rest of his season tickets and I was at the last home game. I noticed a lot of people (mostly the parent aged folks) wearing Texas A&M bluetooth looking ear pieces. Does any know what they are? if they are even a radio? what they do? how much $ they cost? really anything about them? I currently talk a radio to the games but its a hassle to carry around.

any feedback would be great! see you all at the next game!

Jesse informed us of this, and he, jtothep, and myself responded (highlights):

I tried them and they sucked

All I heard was spam running through my ears.

"For me the game wasn’t grounded in reality. It was about the uniform you put on that turned you into a warrior. It was about the mythology of the battle, the victory, the defeat, the struggle." - Mike Reid, PSU '69

by jtothep on Oct 6, 2009 2:09 PM EDT reply actions   0 recs

I tried them and they sucked

All I heard was the spammer’s mother walking down the basement stairs.

DO YOU HAVE PRIDE, DANNY?

by ReadingRambler on Oct 6, 2009 2:15 PM EDT reply actions   0 recs

I tried them and they sucked

All I heard was Sports4me shouting ‘I love spam, I love spam!’

by jtothep on Oct 6, 2009 2:11 PM EDT reply actions   0 recs

I tried them and they sucked

All I heard was a bunch people deciding to screw with this guy to the end of the internet if necessary.

Where’s the Beer and the Bar-b-Que?

by jesse. on Oct 6, 2009 2:11 PM EDT reply actions   0 recs

I tried them and they sucked

All I heard was the spammer crying. Just like Jorvorskie Lane.

DO YOU HAVE PRIDE, DANNY?

by ReadingRambler on Oct 6, 2009 2:12 PM EDT reply actions   0 recs

I tried them and they sucked

All I heard was ‘next stop: Minnesota!

by jtothep on Oct 6, 2009 2:13 PM EDT reply actions   0 recs

I tried them and they sucked

All I heard was the sound of fleeing feet.

by jtothep on Oct 6, 2009 2:14 PM EDT reply actions   0 recs

Crimson and Cream Machine:

Sooner Nation - i bring a question to all of you! Been a lifelong Sooner fan and am finally getting back to attending the games. I love listening to the Sooner Sports Radio during the game and I've noticed people wearing these OU ear peices. They almost look like a bluetooth. I asked some guy in the crowd what it was and he sid he had just bought it and he wasn't too helpful. All he knew was that it was a radio.

So does anyone know what makes this radio special? and if it is worth buying? and if it is where i can buy it and how much cash i'll need to drop? really any feedback would make my day!

Except for when he's attending games at TCF Bank Stadium, Beaver Stadium, and Kyle Field, of course. He must have a lot of frequent flyer miles.

The Daily Gopher:

I haven't been to Gopher football in a few years and I've been going lately.

Huh?

Has anyone else seen those little radio some fan are wearing on there ear? It looks like it just clips on the ear. Does anyone know what they do or what they are for? Or does anyone have one? Or know where I could get one? I usually take a normal radio to the games, so I wanna know if there is anything special about this one. Any feedback would be great!

GO GOPHERS!

Let's face the facts: a bunch of people did not click on his profile and fell for it. Never fear, BSD is here!

I tried it and it sucked

Only worked for poorly-designed market researchers spammers.

by jtothep on Oct 6, 2009 2:16 PM EDT up reply actions   0 recs

I tried it and it sucked

They only work for cooking sports.

by jtothep on Oct 6, 2009 2:15 PM EDT up reply actions   0 recs

When "Sports4Me" asked how much it was worth...

Meh

Not quite sure. Probably more worth the price of a can of spam.

by jtothep on Oct 6, 2009 2:15 PM EDT up reply actions   0 recs

So there you have it.

We are not normal and we will kick a spammer's ass so fast the mods won't be able to save him.

You created a Fanpost! Any content from a premium site that requires a subscription will be deleted once we catch wind of it. If you simply want to share a link, quote, or video, please consider using Fanshots instead. Thanks.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join Black Shoe Diaries

You must be a member of Black Shoe Diaries to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Black Shoe Diaries. You should read them.

Join Black Shoe Diaries

You must be a member of Black Shoe Diaries to participate.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

tracking_pixel_9347_tracker