Some things you may have missed in this week's Fanposts and Fanshots:
- Joe Paterno is talking Big Ten expansion, and says if he was 20 years younger, he'd be giving Jim Delany the whatfor. (TheMightyErik)
- Former Penn State LB Derek/Cameron Wake is finally in position. Good luck to him. (psupride)
- After one year of fleeting football glory, Indiana may very well suck forever. (QBsneak12)
- Interestingly, CFN names Penn State #3 in its "Tailback U." rankings. (psume06)
- Les Miles, taking Twitter way too seriously. (baconway9)
- Anthony Morrelli doesn't die. He multiplies. (millzners)
- Have to agree with this in a way, because I remember helplessly screaming "but, they suck!" at the Big XII teams when Penn State was 9-0 and getting bagged on in every conceivable way. Then there was Iowa, and, yeah. (Sevay)
- Birmingham, Alabama Penn Staters, unite. (Paige2PSU)
- Our old friend Chris Dufresne pops up with highlights of USC's spring game, and tells us why L.A. is too good for spring football. (PSUhomer)
- Finally, your management needs a little help.
And this wasn't addressed anywhere else in the Fanposts / Fanshots, but exactly what the hell is going on with the women's tennis team?