Does anyone need 2 or 4 season tickets for this fall? I typically pick up 4 for a family member, but they can't use them this year. So, I now have four extra season tickets, and figured I'd check in with my BSD peoples to see if anyone could use a hand.
- Tix this year are $770 for 2, or $1540 for 4. This is cost, I'm not looking to make a dime in profit.
- If you want a parking pass (yellow), I can pick that up for an extra $70 (half off day of game price).
- I'm not breaking these up for individual games; only selling as season tickets.
- seats are in section NH, row 24, four seats from the aisle. This is the lower bowl, not the upper deck. Good seats.
- I'd like to know by April 26th, if possible, with payment due within 15 days of that point. Check works, paypal could work too.
I recognize that this isn't a ticket exchange board, but I'm putting this here as a community service in case anyone wants them. I figured, as the cutoff point for tickets seems to be going up, not down, there may be a fan with 30 or 40ish NLC points who wanted to lock in a sure thing. Plus, this saves me the aggravation of going to ebay and having to dream up clever "OMGZ JOEPA'S LAST SEASON EVAR!" marketing strategies. Plus, I imagined you, as true Penn State fans, wouldn't turn around and re-sell them, unlike people on ebay. But if you want to, go ahead, I guess.
Hit me up with a message, or shoot me your email. RUTS can vouch for me & my background if anyone needs reassurances. Thanks!!