The local Pittsburgh classic rock station listed a recent Rolling Stone Top Ten worst songs of the 90's this morning. A certain former editor of this site used to catch a lot of crap for his choice in music (deservedly so), but it's not like some of us didn't have awful, awful stuff to listen to growing up. The list (from what I can remember):
10) "What's Going On?" Four Non Blondes
9) "I'm Too Sexy" Right Said Fred
8) "Who Let The Dogs Out" Baha Men
7) "My Heart Will Go On" Celine Dion
6) "Mmm Bop" Hanson
5) "Tubthumping" Chumawumba
4) "Ice Ice Baby" Vanilla Ice
3) "Achy Breaky Heart" Billy Ray Cyrus
2) "Macarena" Los del Mar
And No. 1...
"Barbie Girl" Aqua
I can vividly remember awkwardly dancing to a number of these at Teen Center and Homecoming/Prom dances. I'm sure there were more, I've just blocked that era of music out completely.