After checking the weather every hour for the last 3 days, J-tot and I have decided the First Annual BSD Fall Golf Classic is canned. For this week, anyway.
The powers that be expect rain and T-storms early Friday afternoon, and I for one am strictly a fair-weather playa.
Snydo and P-phys, you don't list an e-mail on your profiles, so this is my only way to let you know. Yes, it's disappointing, but I'll look ahead and see if we can come up with an alternate date.
J-tot and I will be in State College by Friday a.m., and if anyone else is also, we should meet for a beer in the afternoon or early evening.
Suggestions are now being solicited. Comment away, yo.