Justin K. Aller - Getty Images
After six weeks, Penn State gets a week off, sitting at 4-2 and atop the Leaders Division. We once again take a look back at the previous week's game, but since we don't have a game to preview this week, we cover a few other topics including Bill O'Brien's potential as a Coach of the Year candidate, the Jerry Sandusky sentence, and whether or not this team can avenge last year's loss to BYE WEEK. Also, we're joined by a very special (and handsome) guest.
We gon' run this town tonight. And the bass keeps runnin', runnin'. I'm running on empty. Get the theme yet? This week:
- As we alluded to in last week's post for the podcast, there would be more from user Artiefufkin10 and his efforts to raise money for RAINN. This week, we welcomed "Ray" on the podcast, and he provided us with some great updates, including the fact that he's already surpassed his goal of $500, and makes a bold new ceiling for fundraising. If you haven't already, please rush rush to the
ya-yodonation page and give what you can today! #culture;
- The number of NFL wide receivers that scored more fantasy points (PPR league) than Allen Robinson last week? 5. Running backs that scored more than Zach Zwinak? 1.
- Building on Dan's post from yesterday, is BOB really a COTY candidate? What must he do to sustain that candidacy?;
- Sandusky sentencing coverage, or why the national media thought a constructive life sentence wasn't enough; and
- We end with our predictions for the remainder of the year (HINT: We're cock-eyed optimists).
Because we had "Ray" on at halftime, we used a running theme for the music. I picked the intro, Collyer got the outro. To enjoy!.
Technical Note: Still working on the iTunes thing. This stuff is complicated. There are a lot of ins, a lot of outs, a lot of what-have-yous.