The hate is strong this week, my friends. Like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli. Luckily, we found a rational Ohio State man in Matt Brown, senior writer for Land Grant Holy Land, the SBN Ohio State blog. Given the gravity of the week (LEADERS DIVISION TROPHY GAME!), we devoted the entire second half to the Buckeyes. As such:
- Looking back at the Iowa game, it appears this team is peaking at the perfect time;
- Are there four teams in the Big Ten better than Penn State? AP voters seem to think so...for now;
- Ohio State's defense isn't very strong, with both the linebackers and secondary presenting weaknesses to exploit;
- Force Braxton Miller to beat us with his arm, and Penn State wins this game; and
- I (Jeff) will be in Cleveland this weekend, watching the game with my brother. If you're near the downtown area (#TeamWinkingLizard) and want a free beer (PENN STATE AND SANE OHIO STATE FANS ONLY), let me know; and
- We end with our predictions for the game; the choices are as expected, though all agree it's going to be close, and a higher scoring affair than recent PSU/OSU matchups.
Musically, no central thesis to hone in on; I simply picked some pump up music for this big game.
Technical Note: OK, so it sounds like you guys really want these on iTunes. So thanks to the advice received last week, I've taken the necessary steps to get these loaded. However, per Apple, it could take a couple weeks for approval. So, continue to hold, the next available operator will be with you.