NO MORE MILLER LITE (for now)! Breaking traditions, Collyer and I get back together a day late with some better beers. Also, Collyer is now coming to you live from Brooklyn, so there's that. This week:
- First and foremost, if you live in Philadelphia, get in touch with Artiefufkin10 for some fundraising efforts (more to come later if you missed last week's post);
- I tell Adam that I hate him when discussing a non-PSU topic, and I mean it;
- A relatively unimpressive offense does more than enough to win, can that model hold?;
- We each pick our early MVP candidates, and every single one of you will agree with Adam; and
- We end with our predictions of the jNW game, which you probably won't agree with.
There really wasn't a theme for this week's song choices. I must say that the outro song choice was requested by Cari, so please do not take your frustrations out on me.
Technical Note: Still working on the iTunes thing. Promise. Seriously.