Apparently back on July 5th, during the run up to the Freeh Report release, Syracuse quietly released their own internal investigation into Bernie Fine's alleged rapes. Lets keep score:In the report it was found that Syracuse:
1) Treated the matter internally solely as a HR issue.
2) Immediately contacted legal counsel, who did not advise them to report it as a crime.
3) Had a two hour interview with Davis over his actions. The report stated that this was insufficient given the nature of the accusations.
5) Was given witness names and did not follow up with said victims.
6) Failed to properly provide for the safety of the young men under their protection.
IE, assault was reported, did not report to police, ignored the witness, and sat on everything. I'm waiting for the NCAA's unprecedented punishment of the Syracuse basketball team any day now. Everyone knows Syracuse is a basketball powerhouse, and Fine was a long tenured coach. Why the hell hasn't the NCAA acted against them yet?