A #BlackShoePodcast on Black Friday! This week, Penn State comes off a tough overtime loss to the Nebraska Cornhuskers, chows down on some turkey and stuffing, and heads to Camp Randall Stadium to take on the Wisconsin Badgers in the 2013 season finale!
In BSP episode twelve, Adam, Cari and Dan return to Blog Talk Radio after a several week hiatus to discuss all of the storylines leading into this Saturday's 3:30 kickoff! Some fun things to take note of:
- #TROUBLE - 52-ish minutes in.
- The hosts wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, but perhaps more importantly, a Happy Thanksgiving Eve. Apparently they were doing it up big in Lubbock.
- A Nebraska game recap. Mostly excellent play calling from Bill O'Brien, plenty of execution issues from a young offense, and a defense that played mostly well against a solid offensive football team.
- Zach Zwinak played remarkably well (and proved us all wrong), but we all missed Bill Belton's presence this week.
- We only touch briefly on "Big Ten Officiating Follies" this week, and discuss two major calls - the completely absurd personal foul on Amir Abdullah's (just kidding) touchdown run, and the pass interference call at the end of regulation against Jordan Lucas.
- Cari, Dan and I preview and make our "official" predictions for this weekend's game against Wisconsin, where the Nittany Lions are 24 (yes, really) point dogs. What does Penn State have to do to cover the spread this weekend?
Subscribe and Download us from iTunes here or listen to us in the embedded player below
Follow @BSDtweet on Twitter
And join us on Facebook
All BSD community members should review our current Posting & Commenting Policies before creating any posts or commenting.