Since it beats playing the BOB waiting game, here are my early predictions for the highlights of the next 52 weeks:
(1) Bill O'Brien becomes the new Texans HC. Leaves PSU with the thanks of most.
(2) James Franklin becomes the new PennState HC. Keeps LJ and Fitz on staff. Re-hires his old boss Ron V.
(3) Allen Robinson enters the NFL draft with the thanks and adoration of the PSU faithful. Falls to the Patriots at the end of the 2nd round. Lights it up in his first season catching bombs from Brady, showing the entire league they were idiots for passing on him (Note: And I'm not even a NE fan).
(4) No other PSU underclassmen leave due to BOB leaving...I mean really, if they haven't left by now I think they're in for the ride regardless.
(5) 1 to 2 of the 2014 commits, de-commit. They are replaced by 1-2 commits who originally committed to Vanderbilt, then de-committed when Franklin left.
(6) The Big Ten has a losing bowl game record.
(7) Hackenberg moves to the next level. Starts doing P.Manning impressions calling plays at the line of scrimmage by season's end.
(8) PSU special teams have a horrible season.
(9) Tim Beckman is FINALLY fired. The laughter of Mike Mauti is heard all around.
(10) tOSU still sucks.
Happy New Year to all.