10. Spent last two years living out of suitcase, even for home games.
9. Began each 2013 press conference with "Howdy, y'all."
8. Ranted about oppressive PA personal income tax on his estimated $3.2 million income.
7. Was seen trading in car for
1970 Cadillac with steer horns on hood pickup truck horse.
6. Had revolving door installed on Lasch Building coach's office.5. Was heard constantly complaining about "Kubiak people".
4. Often heard arguing that, yes, the 2nd Amendment does cover
3. Substituted John Wayne movies for game film in Monday team meetings.
2. Instead of Alma Mater, had Blue Band play "We'll Meet Again, Don't Know Where, Don't Know When" after Nebraska game.
1. Was spotted having breakfast with Ben Karma in Corner Room.