I see some of you have already beat me to some of these in the fanposts, but here are some interesting links for your afternoon reading.
- Tennessee coach Lane Kiffin may have made another secondary NCAA violation. I'm not a big Kiffin fan or supporter, but it seems odd to me that ESPN would film him meeting with a recruit, and then turn around and say Kiffin may have committed a violation in letting them film the meeting.
- UConn is simplifying their uniforms so they are less flashy. "Think Penn State"
- Tomahawk Nation has an excellent (and lengthy) breakdown on the zone blocking scheme.
- Eleven Warriors thinks Daryll Clark should be the #10 top contender for the Heisman this year. He also thinks Terrelle Pryor is the #4 candidate. So I guess that blows his credibility out of the water.
- Ohio State likes to think they own the Fiesta Bowl. Their 4-2 record is pretty good, but as Nittany Whiteout points out, it doesn't compare to Penn State's 6-0 record.
- Finally, is JayPa thinking about running for office?