We're back from our first victorious bye week in years for yet another Game Week on the #BlackShoePodcast, as we ready ourselves for the Big Ten season opener!
In BSP episode seven, Cari Greene and Dan Vecellio join me on Blog Talk Radio to discuss all of the storylines leading into this Saturday's conference kickoff against the Indiana Hoosiers. Some fun things to take note of:
- #TROUBLE - Like I've mentioned, this podcast is rated "explicit" on iTunes. Cari's first venture into questionable language? Check around the 4:50 mark.
- The first half of the podcast is dedicated to the sanction reductions - how does it affect us on the field and on the recruiting trail? What can we expect moving forward?
- Is there anyone on Earth who doesn't think that Mark Emmert is a self-involved joke slavishly (but unsuccessfully) devoted to public relations?
- We all laugh at Lane Kiffin. Repeatedly. For several minutes. Because sometimes, people get exactly what they deserve.
- Although I missed the Kent State game due to a lovely wedding, Cari recounts the torrential downpour.
- Cari rants about Bill O'Brien's playcalling tendencies. I rant about the two-year stretch where we've go into an offensive lull at the end of the 1st quarter through the 6 minute mark of the 2nd. Dan laughs at us.
- Will the Nittany Lions attempt to run the ball like Navy with Akeel Lynch, Zach Zwinak, and Bill Belton in order to keep Indiana's explosive offense on the sideline?
- Dan, Cari and I preview and make our "official" predictions for this weekend's game against Indiana. Can the Nittany Lions cover the 3 point spread? Should we be nervous about this weekend's game?
Subscribe and Download us from iTunes here or listen to us in the embedded player below
Follow @BSDtweet on Twitter
And join us on Facebook
All BSD community members should review our current Posting & Commenting Policies before creating any posts or commenting.