It's a Halloween episode of the #BlackShoePodcast, but Penn State's haunting performance last week against Ohio State left Happy Valley a bit shaken. This week, the Lions are comfortably within the cocoon of State College, where they take Minnesota on the Minnesota Golden Gophers!
In BSP episode eleven, Adam, Cari and Dan are back once again on Blog Talk Radio to discuss all of the storylines leading into this Saturday's high noon kickoff! Some fun things to take note of:
- #TROUBLE - 33 minutes in.
- What happened against Illinois last week? How excited/frustrated should we be with this win?
- Someone remind us - how old is Christian Hackenberg again?
- The defense performed above expectations this week. Is it the beginning of a trend?
- Bill Belton has a career day and runs with power. Small back gaining yards after contact - CJ Spiller, anyone? Also, Cari is "glad that he fumbled." We'll let her explain that.
- Just another day at the office for Allen Robinson, the greatest Penn State receiver of all-time. Adam thinks it's possible that he's the best running back on the team. Dan thinks he could gain 1000 yards even if the only play we ran all year for him were bubble screens.
- "Big Ten Officiating Follies" becomes a regular segment on the show, as Adam, Cari and Dan discuss (read as: laugh at) the atrocious officiating in conference.
- Cari, Dan and I preview and make our "official" predictions for this weekend's game against Minnesota. The Nittany Lions are 2 point underdogs. Do the Nittany Lions match up well against the Gophers? What does Penn State have to do to win this weekend?
Subscribe and Download us from iTunes here or listen to us in the embedded player below
Follow @BSDtweet on Twitter
And join us on Facebook
All BSD community members should review our current Posting & Commenting Policies before creating any posts or commenting.