After taking a week off because
Bill went to the bowl game and had, like, a three-day long hangover of the lull between non-conference and conference play, the BSD Basketbro Show is back! Fortunately, we have an excellent special guest this week in PennLive basketball writer/necessary person to follow on Twitter/all-around dapper gent Stephen Pianovich. He joins Bill (@bflip33) and Chad (@Chad_BSD), and the trio discussed a multitude of topics:
- There was a brief non-conference recap thrown in here. It was surprisingly informative, mostly because Piano actually, like, goes to press conferences and stuff. What were some of the biggest takeaways from the squad's 12-1 start?
- Yes, Penn State lost to Wisconsin. No, that wasn't necessarily a bad thing.
- Yes, Penn State lost to Rutgers. That was horrible and we hope to never speak of this again.
- The Nittany Lions will play their first Big Ten home game of the season this week when they host a surprisingly not that good Michigan squad. What does PSU have to do to get the win?
- We talk a lot about Tim Frazier, who is straight up destroying people in the NBA Developmental League. He may be on his way to the NBA soon. This is exciting.
- The guys try to say 69 as much as possible.