Two steps forward, one step back on this week's #BlackShoePodcast. Adam (@AdamCollyer), Cari (@NotCarlotta) and Bill (@bflip33) are back in our brand new virtual studio thanks to Nittany Lion Sports Radio (a VSporto channel) breaking down the Nittany Lions game against the San Diego State Aztecs and this week's upcoming contest against the Army Black Knights!
Make sure you go onto your app store and download the official app of our channel, now available for both Apple and Android products! It's searchable under the name, "Nittany Lion Sports Radio."
- Everyone's in a pretty solid mood this week after the win. Bill's apparently a little sleepy.
- Our VSporto topic of the week - Is Christian Hackenberg turning the corner? Statistically, this weekend's game is proof on paper. But what about the rest of the game?
- Progress on offense and praise for the defense. Injuries abound, including steady Akeel Lynch and newfound superstar Saquon Barkley.
- Adam, Cari and Bill are effusive in their praise about the emotional play of Anthony Zettel just days after his father tragically passed away from cancer at age 46. The manner in which Zettel has conducted himself (regardless of his play on the field) is an inspiration to all of us.
- The crowd was truly amped for Saturday evening's affair. Those of you who need tickets to experience it LIVE!, you know what to do.
- A preview of this weekend's game against the cadets. Will the triple option give the Nittany Lions fits? Will Carl Nassib, Jason Cabinda, Troy Reeder, Brandon Bell and the rest of the Nittany Lion defense make life tough for the Black Knights? Can Penn State cover a 23-point spread?
We're thrilled that you continue to support us and are excited to bring you even more on-demand audio content about Penn State sports this year! Be sure you're following @BlueWhiteRadio on Twitter, which will give you access to ALL of VSporto's Penn State podcasts the second they are available! Give a follow to @vsporto themselves as well, as it might help you find another podcast to enjoy!