On this week's second episode of the #BlackShoePodcast, Adam (@AdamCollyer), Cari (@NotCarlotta) and Bill (@bflip33) are return to the Nittany Lion Sports Radio virtual studio (h/t to our friends at VSporto) to discuss this Saturday's 3:30 kickoff against the breaking down Saturday's loss to Urban Meyer's three quarterback offense and the potential that Penn State showed in the face of defeat.
Make sure you go onto your app store and download the official app of our channel, now available for both Apple and Android products! It's searchable under the name, "Nittany Lion Sports Radio."
- We all remember this from last year's debacle -
- Cari's a big fan of Will Likely. Lots of puns, I warn you.
- Can Saquon Barkley capitalize on the momentum he built last week against the Ohio State Buckeyes?
- How will Carl Nassib, Anthony Zettel, Austin Johnson, Brandon Bell, Jason Cabinda and the rest of the Penn State's vaunted defense bounce back against another running quarterback in Perry Hills?
- What's the story with new Maryland interim head coach Mike Locksley? How big is this game for "The Movement?"
- What can we expect out of Christian Hackenberg and the rest of the offense this week against the Terps?
- Maryland offers a dangerous return man with Will Likely and one of the country's best kickers in Brad Craddock, who won last year's game for the Terps. How will the special teams battle play out?
- The hosts take a look at the point spread and the over/under and offer their predictions for this week!
- All that and much more, only on the #BSP!