There was plenty of good in the last week of Nittany Lions basketball. Penn State hoops took down Minnesota to start the week. Plenty of players stepped up even though D.J. Newbill had a bad scoring night. Even during the team's loss to Illinois, there were some reasons for optimism.
In this week's edition of the BSD Basketbro Show, Bill (@bflip33), Chad (@Chad_BSD) and a returning Eric (@BSD_Eric) discuss the week in Penn State hoops. The guys vomit up some Penn State #Hot #Takes on topics such as:
- What went right against Minnesota, and what went wrong against Illinois.
- What in the ever loving heck is wrong with Ross Travis this year? Did we put too much stock in him making a Jeff Brooks-type jump in 2014-15?
- Penn State's toughest stretch of the year kicks off this week, as the Nittany Lions play four ranked teams over the next five games. How many wins do the guys see in this stretch?
- That stretch gets kicked off with a trip to Maryland and a home game against a struggling Nebraska squad. How does Penn State take down the Terps and #NEBRASKETBALL?
- Bill and Chad brain fart a lot.
Check Out Sports Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Black Shoe Podcast on BlogTalkRadio
All of this and more, on the best damn Penn State basketball podcast on the web. Make sure to follow @BSDtweet on Twitter and to like us on Facebook.
As always, subscribe to the Black Shoe Podcast on iTunes, where you'll receive both the BSD Basketbro Show! as well as the regular football podcast. And of course, if you are a former Penn State basketball player named Sasa and would like to fill the Stephon Morris role on our show, please let us know.