That's all we have left to say about Temple after this week's #BlackShoePodcast. Adam (@AdamCollyer), Cari (@NotCarlotta) and Bill (@bflip33) are back in our brand new virtual studio thanks to Nittany Lion Sports Radio, a VSporto channel, breaking down the Nittany Lions smackdown at the hands of the Temple Owls and how the team can recover this week against the Buffalo Bulls!
Make sure you go onto your app store and download the official app of our channel, now available for both Apple and Android products! It's searchable under the name, "Nittany Lion Sports Radio."
- Adam's pretty bummed out. Cari isn't overly thrilled. Bill had wings for dinner (but not from Wings Over), so he's at least satisfied with his life.
- Last week was u-g-l-y. The hosts talk offensive line, offensive playcalling, Christian Hackenberg, John Donovan, and strategy moving forward. How does Penn State deal with these issues both this week against Buffalo and for the balance of the year?
- How do the hosts feel about the team burying this week's game tape?
- Who is on the hot seat in the eyes of the fans? Who is actually on the hot seat?
- A preview of Buffalo, and the hosts make their picks!
We're thrilled that you continue to support us and are excited to bring you even more on-demand audio content about Penn State sports this year! Be sure you're following @BlueWhiteRadio on Twitter, which will give you access to ALL of VSporto's Penn State podcasts the second they are available! Give a follow to @vsporto themselves as well, as it might help you find another podcast to enjoy!