A positive vibe from this week's #BlackShoePodcast after last week's rough outing. Adam (@AdamCollyer), Cari (@NotCarlotta) and Bill (@bflip33) are back in our brand new virtual studio thanks to Nittany Lion Sports Radio (a VSporto channel) breaking down the Nittany Lions workman-like performance against the Buffalo Bulls and this week's upcoming night game against Big Ten Powerhouse Rutgers!
Make sure you go onto your app store and download the official app of our channel, now available for both Apple and Android products! It's searchable under the name, "Nittany Lion Sports Radio."
- We'll be singing when we're winning.
- Everyone's happier, except Bill didn't have wings. He does, however, have a beautiful voice. Cari doesn't have a go-to karaoke song, which is fairly disappointing.
- Everyone's intrigued by last week's offensive output against Buffalo. The weather was horrific and Buffalo isn't particularly good, but the offense showed signs of life. A sign of things to come? What did the team do right? What do they still need to work on?
- What did we learn about Christian Hackenberg and Akeel Lynch this week?
- Saquon Barkley is in beast mode. What does his role look like the rest of the way?
- We're really thrilled with the young linebackers. Also, Carl Nassib is a monster.
- Our VSporto topic of the week - Can James Franklin recruit an elite offensive line?
- A preview of Rutgers (pre-Flood suspension). Under the lights on BTN. Does homefield advantage matter? How will the "Stripe Out" look? How does the game shake out?
- The hosts preview the match-up and make their picks!
We're thrilled that you continue to support us and are excited to bring you even more on-demand audio content about Penn State sports this year! Be sure you're following @BlueWhiteRadio on Twitter, which will give you access to ALL of VSporto's Penn State podcasts the second they are available! Give a follow to @vsporto themselves as well, as it might help you find another podcast to enjoy!