More progress showcased and debated on this week's #BlackShoePodcast. Adam (@AdamCollyer), Cari (@NotCarlotta) and Bill (@bflip33) are back in our brand new virtual studio thanks to Nittany Lion Sports Radio (a VSporto channel) breaking down the Nittany Lions prime time smackdown of the Scarlet Knights and this week's upcoming contest against the San Diego State Aztecs!
Make sure you go onto your app store and download the official app of our channel, now available for both Apple and Android products! It's searchable under the name, "Nittany Lion Sports Radio."
- I guess every superhero need his theme music.
- Adam and Bill are happy. Carl's depressed. Apparently because she doesn't have a dog.
- Our VSporto topic of the week - After seeing the results of the first three games, the hosts weigh in on what this team needs to do to compete in the Big Ten this year? Consistency and balance, at a bare minimum.
- Adam, Cari and Bill break down the trials and tribulations of Christian Hackenberg and what it means for Penn State's offense.
- The crowd was truly amped for Saturday evening's affair. Those of you who need tickets to experience it LIVE!, you know what to do.
- Saquon Barkley remains in beast mode. Akeel Lynch is doing big things. The offense appears to be developing an identity.
- Cari loves punters, specifically Chris Gulla. How have the Nittany Lions fared on special teams this year?
- A preview of the Aztecs of San Diego State, who walk into Beaver Stadium as 15 point underdogs. Can the Nittany Lions cover the spread?
We're thrilled that you continue to support us and are excited to bring you even more on-demand audio content about Penn State sports this year! Be sure you're following @BlueWhiteRadio on Twitter, which will give you access to ALL of VSporto's Penn State podcasts the second they are available! Give a follow to @vsporto themselves as well, as it might help you find another podcast to enjoy!