Games involving PSU players:
Bengals-Dolphins (Hull, Lucas, and Wake)
Jaguars-Colts (A. Robinson, Posluszny, and Odrick)
Titans-Texans (A. Johnson and D. Jones vs. D. Still)
Browns-Redskins (Nassib is still out)
Seahawks-Jets (Gilliam vs. Hackenberg)
Bills-Patriots (C. Hogan)
Raiders-Ravens (McGloin vs. Urschel)
Lions vs. Bears (Zettel vs. Amos)
Broncos vs. Bucs (Norwood vs. D. Smith)
Saints-Chargers (Mauti and Stupar)
Cowboys-49ers (Crawford and Lee vs. Bowman and Hodges)
Chiefs-Steelers (Hali and Travis vs. J. James)
This week’s top performers:
- Allen Robinson had five catches for 55 yards and a touchdown for the Jaguars in London.
- Paul Posluszny had seven tackles and 1.5 sacks for Jacksonville.
- NaVorro Bowman had eight tackles and a sack for San Francisco before exiting with a non-contact lower left leg injury that was later diagnosed as an Achilles tear. Bowman will miss the rest of the season.
- Nathan Stupar led the Saints in tackles with nine and added a fumble recovery that led to the New Orleans comeback win.
- Sean Lee once again led the Cowboys with 10 tackles.
- Adrian Amos had seven tackles to tie for the team lead for the Bears.
- Jesse James had two catches for 15 yards and a touchdown for the Steelers.
Others of note:
- Jordan Norwood had two catches for 25 yards, and two punt returns for 12 yards for the Broncos.
- Tamba Hali had three tackles for the Chiefs.
- DaQuan Jones had three tackles for the Titans.
- Devon Still had three tackles for the Texans. It’s good to see him back on the stat sheet.
- Gerald Hodges had two tackles for the 49ers.
- Jack Crawford had a tackle for Dallas.
- Chris Hogan was targeted twice, but did not record a reception for the Patriots.
Off the field info:
- Bowman’s injury is discouraging news for a player that has already missed the 2014 season with a left leg injury sustained in the 2013 playoffs.
- Carl Nassib had surgery 11 days ago to repair his broken hand.