Games involving PSU players:
Ravens-Browns (Urschel vs. Nassib)
Packers-Titans (A. Johnson and D. Jones)
Redskins-Vikings (J. Hill)
Bears-Bucs (Amos vs. D. Smith)
Chiefs-Panthers (Hali and Travis)
Broncos-Saints (Norwood vs. Mauti and Stupar)
Texans-Jaguars (D. Still vs. Posluszny, Odrick, and A. Robinson)
Dolphins-Chargers (M. Hull, J. Lucas, and C. Wake vs. T. Williams)
Cowboys-Steelers (J. Crawford and S. Lee vs. J James)
49ers-Cardinals (Hodges vs. Shipley)
Seahawks-Patriots (Gilliam vs. C. Hogan)
This week’s top performers:
- Allen Robinson led the Jaguars with nine catches for 107 yards and a touchdown.
- Gerald Hodges had six tackles and a key interception for the 49ers.
- Sean Lee had nine tackles, including two tackles for loss for the Cowboys.
- Cameron Wake had three tackles, including two sacks, for the Dolphins.
- DaQuan Jones had two tackles, including a sack for the Titans.
- Jesse James had four catches for 59 yards for the Steelers, including a critical, hurdling catch that set up Pittsburgh’s last touchdown.
Others of note:
- Paul Posluszny had five tackles for the Jaguars.
- Adrian Amos had four tackles for the Bears.
- Jordan Norwood had three catches for 18 yards, and two returns for 17 yards for the Broncos. Check out this grab.
- Carl Nassib had two tackles for the Browns.
- Tamba Hali had two tackles for the Chiefs.
- Nate Stupar had one tackle for the Saints.
- Jared Odrick had one tackle for the Jaguars.
- Mike Hull had one tackle for the Dolphins.
- Austin Johnson had one tackle for the Titans.
- Ross Travis had one catch for five yards for the Chiefs.
- Robbie Gould hit three extra points for the Giants.
- Trevor Williams had one pass deflection for the Dolphins.