Games involving PSU players:
Jaguars-Titans (A. Robinson, Odrick, and Posluszny vs. D. Jones and A. Johnson)
Colts-Chiefs (Hali and Travis)
Raiders-Bucs (M. McGloin vs. D. Smith)
Seahawks-Saints (Gilliam vs. Mauti and Stupar)
Lions-Texans (Zettel vs. D. Still)
Jets-Browns (Hackenberg vs. Nassib)
Bills-Patriots (C. Hogan)
Chargers-Broncos (T. Williams vs. J. Norwood)
Cowboys-Eagles (J. Crawford and S. Lee vs. Wisniewski)
This week’s top performers:
- Sean Lee led the Cowboys with 11 tackles, including two for loss
- Paul Posluszny had 10 tackles for the Jaguars.
- Nate Stupar continued his stellar season for the Saints, registering five tackles, and intercepting Russell Wilson with a fantastic diving grab. “One of those smart, instinctive Penn State linebackers” is right, Charles Davis.
- Chris Hogan had four catches for 91 yards, including a 53-yard touchdown reception for the Patriots.
- Adrian Amos had six tackles for the Bears.
Others of note:
- Allen Robinson had six catches (on 15 targets) for 70 yards for the Jaguars.
- Tamba Hali had three tackles, including a half-sack, for the Chiefs.
- DaQuan Jones had a tackle for the Titans.
- Michael Mauti had a tackle for the Saints.
- Jack Crawford had a tackle for the Cowboys.
- Jordan Norwood had one catch for 9 yards, and two punt returns for 15 yards for the Broncos.
- Carl Nassib had three passes defended for the Browns.
Off the field info:
- Bill O’Brien yelled at his special teams coordinator for only having 10 men on the field on the second half opening kickoff. Classic BOB.