Games involving PSU players:
Cowboys-Redskins (J. Crawford and Lee vs. J. Hill)
Steelers-Colts (J. James)
Giants-Browns (Gould vs. Nassib)
Bears-Titans (Amos vs. A. Johnson and D. Jones)
Jaguars-Bills (A. Robinson, Odrick, and Posluszny)
Rams-Saints (Mauti and Stupar)
Dolphins-49ers (Hull, Lucas, and Wake vs. Hodges)
Chargers-Texans (T. Williams vs. D. Still)
Seahawks-Bucs (Gilliam vs. D. Smith)
Patriots-Jets (C. Hogan vs. Hackenberg)
Chiefs-Broncos (Hali and Travis vs. Norwood)
This week’s top performers:
- Sean Lee led the Cowboys with 14 tackles, including 1.5 tackles for loss.
- Paul Posluszny had six tackles, including two tackles for loss, for the Jaguars.
- Cameron Wake had three tackles and a sack for the Dolphins. This was Wake’s sixth straight game with a sack!
- Adrian Amos had four tackles, including one tackle for loss, for the Bears.
Others of note:
- Mike Hull had four tackles for the Dolphins.
- Trevor Williams had two tackles and a fumble recovery for the Chargers.
- Carl Nassib had three tackles for the Browns.
- Allen Robinson had two catches for 24 yards, including this nifty reception, for the Jaguars.
- Nate Stupar had two tackles for the Saints.
- Austin Johnson had a tackle for the Titans.
- Anthony Zettel had one tackle for the Lions.
- Robbie Gould made three of his four extra points for the Giants.
- Matt McGloin saw his first action of the year for the Raiders, going 0/1 passing.
- Jordan Norwood had five returns for 14 yards for the Broncos, fumbling twice and losing one.