Games involving PSU players:
Falcons-Bucs (D. Smith)
Eagles-Giants (Wisniewski vs. Gould)
Steelers-Ravens (J. James vs. Urschel)
Cowboys-Browns (J. Crawford and S. Lee vs. Nassib)
Jaguars-Chiefs (A. Robinson, Odrick, and Posluszny vs. Hali and Travis)
Jets-Dolphins (Hackenberg vs. Lucas, Hull, and Wake)
Saints-49ers (Mauti and Stupar vs. Hodges)
Titans-Chargers (A. Johnson and D. Jones vs. T. Williams)
Broncos-Raiders (J. Norwood vs. M. McGloin)
This week’s top performers:
- Gerald Hodges had a team-leading 11 tackles, including a sack, for the 49ers.
- Paul Posluszny led the Jaguars in tackles with 10.
- Sean Lee led the Cowboys in tackles with eight.
- DaQuan Jones had eight tackles for the Titans.
- Nate Stupar had seven tackles and a forced/recovered fumble for the Saints.
- Cameron Wake had four tackles, including two sacks, for the Dolphins.
- Allen Robinson had seven catches for 76 yards and a touchdown for the Jaguars. He also did this earlier in the game. We are quite familiar with A-Rob’s fancy footwork and diving ability.
- Jordan Norwood had two catches for 56 yards and a touchdown to go along with a punt return for 12 yards for the Broncos. Good to see Jordan get on the scoreboard.
Others of note:
- Trevor Williams had three tackles for the Chargers.
- Mike Hull had two tackles for the Dolphins.
- Robbie Gould kicked four extra points for the Giants
- Jesse James had two catches for 13 yards for the Steelers.
- Tamba Hali had one tackle for the Chiefs.
- Michael Mauti had a tackle for the Saints.
- Anthony Zettel had a tackle for the Lions.
Off the field info:
Defensive lineman Jordan Hill was signed to the Redskins’ active roster on Tuesday.
Tight end Kyle Carter worked out for the Texans this week.