Games involving PSU players:
Giants-Eagles (Gould vs. Wisniewski)
Dolphins-Bills (Hull, Lucas, and Wake)
Jets-Patriots (Hackenberg vs. Hogan)
Titans-Jaguars (A. Johnson and D. Jones vs. Odrick, Posluszny, and Robinson)
Chargers-Browns (T. Williams vs. Nassib)
Bucs-Saints (D. Smith vs. Stupar)
Cardinals-Seahawks (Shipley vs. Gilliam)
Bengals-Texans (D. Still)
Steelers-Ravens (J. James vs. Urschel)
Broncos-Chiefs (Norwood vs Hali and Travis)
Lions-Cowboys (Zettel vs. J. Crawford and Lee)
This week’s top performers:
- Gerald Hodges led the 49ers with 13 tackles, including one tackle for loss.
- Paul Posluszny led the Jaguars with nine tackles.
- Allen Robinson led the Jaguars with nine catches for 147 yards, including this tremendous grab. Nothing new for those of us who saw him in blue and white.
- Trevor Williams had six tackles for the Chargers.
- Cameron Wake had three tackles and another sack for the Dolphins. You know you can’t block Cameron, Shady...
- Sean Lee had five tackles for the Cowboys.
Others of note:
- Jesse James had four catches for 49 yards, including two on the last two drives for the Steelers.
- Jack Crawford had four tackles for the Cowboys.
- DaQuan Jones had three tackles, while Austin Johnson added two for the Titans.
- Carl Nassib had two tackles for the (1-14) Browns.
- Nate Stupar had two tackles for the Saints.
- Adrian Amos had a tackle for the Bears.
- Jordan Norwood had one catch for 17 yards for the Broncos.
- Tamba Hali had a tackle for the Chiefs.
- Mike Hull had a tackle for the Dolphins.
- Matt McGloin completed two of three passes for 29 yards, including this game-clinching pass for the Raiders.
- Chris Hogan had one catch for 22 yards for the Patriots.
- Robbie Gould made all five of his kicks (four field goals and one extra point) for the Giants.