Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past 48 hours, you probably know by now about deja vu striking Penn State for the second straight year against the Buckeyes in the form of a one-point loss. Here’s links to what some of the media outlets are saying:
- John McGonigal at the Centre Daily Times gives you his usual Good, Bad, and Ugly breakdown
- PennLive has their Four Postgame Reads (replete with Princess Bride and Jerry Maguire references)
- The mothership’s Richard Johnson and Alex Kirshner break down how in crunch time, Ohio State’s staff called the right plays while Penn State’s didn’t.
- Not everything about the game was terrible, as top-notch recruits, most notably 2020 5-star WR Julian Fleming savored the ‘beyond crazy’ atmosphere (via Lions247)
- Clay and I agreed to do a responsibilities swap: I took his usual post-game link dumps post, and he took my usual position grades post.
- In a glimpse from the other side’s view: The Columbus Dispatch described Saturday’s game as surviving a ‘white-knuckle ride’