Here is the updated list of PSUers in the NFL:
Rookie players in italics
Arizona Cardinals: Gerald Hodges, A.Q. Shipley*
Atlanta Falcons: Jack Crawford
Carolina Panthers: Brendan Mahon
Cleveland Browns: Anthony Zettel
Chicago Bears: Adrian Amos, Allen Robinson
Dallas Cowboys: Sean Lee
Denver Broncos: DaeSean Hamilton
Indianapolis Colts: Ross Travis
Kansas City Chiefs: Jordan Lucas
Los Angeles Chargers: Trevor Williams
Los Angeles Rams: Garrett Sickels*
Miami Dolphins: Mike Gesicki, Mike Hull*, Cameron Wake
New England Patriots: Chris Hogan
New York Giants: Saquon Barkley, Nate Stupar
Philadelphia Eagles: Stefen Wisniewski
Pittsburgh Steelers: Marcus Allen, Jesse James
San Francisco 49ers: Garry Gilliam, Robbie Gould
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Chris Godwin, Carl Nassib, Donovan Smith
Tennessee Titans: Austin Johnson, DaQuan Jones
Washington Redskins: Troy Apke
* On IR
- The Giants’ Saquon Barkley had 13 carries for 130 yards, nine catches for 99 yards, and a rushing touchdown. It was his sixth straight game with at least 100 all-purpose yards (easily achieved in the first half). Here’s a look at some of his highlights:
- The Bucs’ Chris Godwin had six catches for 56 yards and a touchdown:
- The Bears’ Allen Robinson had five catches for 64 yards and a touchdown:
- The Chiefs’ Jordan Lucas had 10 tackles.
- The Falcons’ Jack Crawford had two tackles, including a sack.
- The Bears’ Adrian Amos had nine tackles.
- The Giants’ Nate Stupar had five tackles.
- The Steelers’ Jesse James had five catches for 26 yards.
- The Chargers’ Trevor Williams had four tackles.
- The Patriots’ Chris Hogan had four catches for 78 yards.
- The 49ers’ Robbie Gould made all three of his field goals and all three extra points.
- The Titans’ DaQuan Jones had two tackles, including one for loss.
- The Titans’ Austin Johnson had two tackles.
- The Bucs’ Carl Nassib had one tackle.
- The Dolphins’ Mike Gesicki had one catch for 11 yards, and also recorded a tackle. Here’s that one catch: