Here is the updated list of PSUers in the NFL:
Rookie players in italics
Arizona Cardinals: Gerald Hodges, A.Q. Shipley*
Atlanta Falcons: Jack Crawford
Carolina Panthers: Brendan Mahon
Cleveland Browns: Anthony Zettel
Chicago Bears: Adrian Amos, Allen Robinson
Dallas Cowboys: Sean Lee
Denver Broncos: DaeSean Hamilton
Indianapolis Colts: Ross Travis
Kansas City Chiefs: Jordan Lucas
Los Angeles Chargers: Trevor Williams
Los Angeles Rams: Garrett Sickels*
Miami Dolphins: Mike Gesicki, Mike Hull*, Cameron Wake
New England Patriots: Chris Hogan
New York Giants: Saquon Barkley, Nate Stupar, Grant Haley
Oakland Raiders: Jason Cabinda
Philadelphia Eagles: Stefen Wisniewski
Pittsburgh Steelers: Marcus Allen, Jesse James
San Francisco 49ers: Garry Gilliam, Robbie Gould
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Chris Godwin, Carl Nassib, Donovan Smith
Tennessee Titans: Austin Johnson, DaQuan Jones
Washington Redskins: Troy Apke
* On IR
- The Bucs’ Carl Nassib had two sacks against his former club. Here’s a look at the first one:
- The Giants’ Saquon Barkley rushed 14 times for 43 yards and a touchdown, and caught nine passes for 51 yards, barely snapping his streak of 100 yards from scrimmage.
- The Falcons’ Jack Crawford had two tackles, including a sack.
- The Cowboys’ Sean Lee had six tackles in his return to the field.
- The Patriots’ Chris Hogan had six catches for 63 yards.
- The Bucs’ Chris Godwin had five catches for 59 yards, as well as one tackle.
- The Bears’ Adrian Amos had four tackles.
- The 49ers’ Robbie Gould made both of his kicks (an extra point and a 51-yard field goal.).
- The Titans’ DaQuan Jones had three tackles, including one tackle for loss.
- The Chiefs’ Jordan Lucas had three tackles.
- The Dolphins’ Mike Gesicki had three catches for 44 yards.
- The Bears’ Allen Robinson had one catch for four yards.
- The Chargers’ Trevor Williams had one tackle.
- The Titans’ Austin Johnson had one tackle.