Here is the updated list of PSUers in the NFL:
Rookie players in italics
Arizona Cardinals: Gerald Hodges, A.Q. Shipley*
Atlanta Falcons: Jack Crawford
Carolina Panthers: Brendan Mahon
Cleveland Browns: Anthony Zettel
Chicago Bears: Adrian Amos, Allen Robinson
Dallas Cowboys: Sean Lee
Denver Broncos: DaeSean Hamilton
Indianapolis Colts: Ross Travis
Kansas City Chiefs: Jordan Lucas
Los Angeles Chargers: Trevor Williams
Los Angeles Rams: Sam Ficken, Garrett Sickels*
Miami Dolphins: Mike Gesicki, Mike Hull*, Cameron Wake
New England Patriots: Chris Hogan
New York Giants: Saquon Barkley, Nate Stupar
Philadelphia Eagles: Stefen Wisniewski
Pittsburgh Steelers: Marcus Allen, Jesse James
San Francisco 49ers: Garry Gilliam, Robbie Gould
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Chris Godwin, Carl Nassib, Donovan Smith
Tennessee Titans: Austin Johnson, DaQuan Jones
Washington Redskins: Troy Apke
* On IR
- The Chargers’ Trevor Williams had eight tackles and an interception:
- The Giants’ Saquon Barkley had six catches for 56 yards and 10 carries for 44 yards, including a rushing touchdown:
- The Bears’ Allen Robinson had two catches for 23 yards, including a touchdown:
- The 49ers’ Robbie Gould made both of his field goals and all three of his extra points.
- The Rams’ Sam Ficken made one of his two field goals, and all five extra points.
- The Falcons’ Jack Crawford had three tackles.
- The Dolphins’ Cameron Wake had three tackles.
- The Titans’ DaQuan Jones had two tackles and two quarterback hits.
- The Bears’ Adrian Amos had two tackles.
- The Bucs’ Carl Nassib had two tackles.
- The Bucs’ Chris Godwin had two catches for 22 yards.
- The Patriots’ Chris Hogan had one catch for 25 yards.
- The Steelers’ Jesse James had one catch for 23 yards.
- The Dolphins’ Mike Gesicki had one catch for nine yards.
- The 49ers’ Garry Gilliam had a tackle (It came on the Trevor Williams INT return).