Here is the updated list of PSUers in the NFL:
Rookie players in italics
Arizona Cardinals: Gerald Hodges, A.Q. Shipley*
Atlanta Falcons: Jack Crawford
Carolina Panthers: Brendan Mahon
Cleveland Browns: Anthony Zettel
Chicago Bears: Adrian Amos, Allen Robinson
Dallas Cowboys: Sean Lee
Denver Broncos: DaeSean Hamilton
Indianapolis Colts: Ross Travis
Kansas City Chiefs: Jordan Lucas
Los Angeles Chargers: Trevor Williams
Los Angeles Rams: Garrett Sickels*
Miami Dolphins: Mike Gesicki, Mike Hull*, Cameron Wake
New England Patriots: Chris Hogan
New York Giants: Saquon Barkley, Nate Stupar
Philadelphia Eagles: Stefen Wisniewski
Pittsburgh Steelers: Marcus Allen, Jesse James
San Francisco 49ers: Garry Gilliam, Robbie Gould
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Chris Godwin, Carl Nassib, Donovan Smith
Tennessee Titans: Austin Johnson, DaQuan Jones
Washington Redskins: Troy Apke
* On IR
- The Giants’ Saquon Barkley had 15 carries for 48 yards and four catches for 81 yards, including a 57-yard touchdown reception (from Odell Beckham) and a 15 yard swing pass score (from Eli Manning).
.@OBJ is THROWING TDs!— NFL (@NFL) October 7, 2018
57-yard TD PASS to @Saquon!
: FOX #GiantsPride pic.twitter.com/s73YOUVfmn
.@SAQUON! He's IN for the TD and the @giants take the lead in Carolina.— NFL (@NFL) October 7, 2018
: FOX #GiantsPride pic.twitter.com/syYxkP8SdG
- The Chiefs’ Jordan Lucas had seven tackles and a interception (with a heck of a return).
PICKED and going the other way!— NFL (@NFL) October 7, 2018
This @chiefs defense
: CBS #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/AOzJl3BzJB
- The Titans’ DaQuan Jones had nine tackles, including two tackles for loss.
- The Titans’ Austin Johnson had five tackles, including one tackle for loss.
- The Chargers’ Trevor Williams had four tackles and two passes defended.
- The Broncos’ DaeSean Hamilton had three catches for 44 yards.
- The Patriots’ Chris Hogan had three catches for 34 yards.
- The Dolphins’ Mike Gesicki had three catches for 26 yards.
- The Steelers’ Jesse James had two catches for 20 yards.
- The Falcons’ Jack Crawford had one tackle for loss.
- The Cardinals’ Gerald Hodges had one tackle.
- The 49ers’ Robbie Gould missed his first field goal since October 29th of last year and did not attempt an extra point.