Here is the updated list of PSUers in the NFL:
Rookie players in italics
Arizona Cardinals: Gerald Hodges, A.Q. Shipley*
Atlanta Falcons: Jack Crawford
Carolina Panthers: Brendan Mahon
Cleveland Browns: Anthony Zettel
Chicago Bears: Adrian Amos, Allen Robinson
Dallas Cowboys: Sean Lee
Denver Broncos: DaeSean Hamilton
Indianapolis Colts: Ross Travis
Kansas City Chiefs: Jordan Lucas
Los Angeles Chargers: Trevor Williams
Los Angeles Rams: Garrett Sickels*
Miami Dolphins: Mike Gesicki, Mike Hull*, Cameron Wake
New England Patriots: Chris Hogan
New York Giants: Saquon Barkley, Nate Stupar, Grant Haley
Oakland Raiders: Jason Cabinda
Philadelphia Eagles: Stefen Wisniewski
Pittsburgh Steelers: Marcus Allen, Jesse James
San Francisco 49ers: Garry Gilliam, Robbie Gould
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Chris Godwin, Carl Nassib, Donovan Smith
Tennessee Titans: Austin Johnson, DaQuan Jones
Washington Redskins: Troy Apke*
* On IR
- The Bears’ Allen Robinson had six catches for 133 yards, including two touchdown catches:
- The Steelers’ Jesse James had one catch, an eight yard touchdown.
- The Bucs’ Carl Nassib had a sack:
- The Giants’ Saquon Barkley had 20 carries for 67 yards and four catches for 33 yards:
- The Bucs’ Chris Godwin had six catches for 82 yards.
- The Dolphins’ Cameron Wake had three tackles, including a half-sack.
- The Browns’ Anthony Zettel had three tackles, including one tackle for loss.
- The 49ers’ Robbie Gould made all five of his kicks, including three field goals.
- The Titans’ Austin Johnson had three tackles.
- The Raiders’ Jason Cabinda had three tackles.
- The Bears’ Adrian Amos had two tackles and a fumble recovery.
- The Falcons’ Jack Crawford had two tackles.
- The Giants’ Grant Haley had two tackles.
- The Chiefs’ Jordan Lucas had one tackle.
- The Titans’ DaQuan Jones had one tackle.
- The Dolphins’ Mike Gesicki had one catch for five yards.
- The Patriots’ Chris Hogan was targeted once, but did not record a reception.