Garrett and I return to the mics to rehash Penn State’s shellacking and look ahead to Sunday’s Keystone Classic.
In the episode we discuss:
- How long it will be before Brody Teske is in the lineup and why we’re pretty sure it’ll be Teske at 125.
- Just how good is Roman Bravo-Young?
- Did we really learn anything about Jarod Verkleeren?
- Why we’re now calling Mark Hall’s not cement mixer a “bread mixer”
- Could Anthony Cassar win a heavyweight weight class if Gable redshirts?
- Our Keystone Classic preview
You can find the episode below or on iTunes, Apple Podcasts, Google Play and Spotify.