Here is the updated list of PSUers in the NFL:
Rookie players in italics
Arizona Cardinals: Gerald Hodges, A.Q. Shipley*
Atlanta Falcons: Jack Crawford
Carolina Panthers: Brendan Mahon
Cleveland Browns: Anthony Zettel
Chicago Bears: Adrian Amos, Allen Robinson
Dallas Cowboys: Sean Lee
Denver Broncos: DaeSean Hamilton
Indianapolis Colts: Ross Travis
Kansas City Chiefs: Jordan Lucas
Los Angeles Chargers: Trevor Williams
Los Angeles Rams: Garrett Sickels*
Miami Dolphins: Mike Gesicki, Mike Hull*, Cameron Wake
New England Patriots: Chris Hogan
New York Giants: Saquon Barkley, Nate Stupar, Grant Haley
Oakland Raiders: Jason Cabinda
Philadelphia Eagles: Stefen Wisniewski
Pittsburgh Steelers: Marcus Allen, Jesse James
San Francisco 49ers: Garry Gilliam, Robbie Gould
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Chris Godwin, Carl Nassib, Donovan Smith
Tennessee Titans: Austin Johnson, DaQuan Jones
Washington Redskins: Troy Apke
* On IR
- The Giants’ Saquon Barkley had 13 carries for 38 yards and nine catches for 73 yards, reaching 100 all-purpose yards for the seventh time in eight games. Too bad his production is coming on one of the most inept and poorly coached teams this planet has ever seen.
- The Dolphins’ Cameron Wake returned to action and had six tackles.
- The Chiefs’ Jordan Lucas had six tackles.
- The Giants’ Grant Haley had four tackles.
- The Dolphins’ Mike Gesicki had four catches for 14 yards.
- The Bucs’ Carl Nassib had three tackles, including one tackle for loss.
- The Giants’ Nate Stupar had three tackles.
- The Bucs’ Chris Godwin had two receptions for 32 yards and also caught a two-point conversion to tie the game at 34:
- The Patriots’ Chris Hogan had two catches for 49 yards.
- The Steelers’ Jesse James had two catches for nine yards and one tackle.
- The 49ers’ Robbie Gould made two field goals and one extra point,
- The Bears’ Adrian Amos had two tackles.
- The Cardinals’ Gerald Hodges had a tackle and a pass deflection.