Here is the updated list of PSUers in the NFL:
Rookie players in italics
Arizona Cardinals: Gerald Hodges, A.Q. Shipley*
Atlanta Falcons: Jack Crawford
Carolina Panthers: Brendan Mahon
Cleveland Browns: Anthony Zettel
Chicago Bears: Adrian Amos, Allen Robinson
Dallas Cowboys: Sean Lee
Denver Broncos: DaeSean Hamilton
Indianapolis Colts: Ross Travis
Kansas City Chiefs: Jordan Lucas
Los Angeles Chargers: Trevor Williams
Los Angeles Rams: Garrett Sickels*
Miami Dolphins: Mike Gesicki, Mike Hull*, Cameron Wake
New England Patriots: Chris Hogan
New York Giants: Saquon Barkley, Nate Stupar, Grant Haley
Oakland Raiders: Jason Cabinda
Philadelphia Eagles: Stefen Wisniewski
Pittsburgh Steelers: Marcus Allen, Jesse James
San Francisco 49ers: Garry Gilliam, Robbie Gould
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Chris Godwin, Carl Nassib, Donovan Smith
Tennessee Titans: Austin Johnson, DaQuan Jones
Washington Redskins: Troy Apke
* On IR
- The Bears’ Adrian Amos had an interception and seven tackles, including a sack.
- The Dolphins’ Cameron Wake had three tackles, including two sacks.
- The Falcons’ Jack Crawford had three tackles, including two sacks.
- The Bucs’ Carl Nassib had three tackles, including a sack.
- The Chiefs’ Jordan Lucas had a sack.
- The Titans’ Austin Johnson had a sack.
- The Raiders’ Jason Cabinda had four tackles.
- The Steelers’ Jesse James had two catches for 53 yards, including a 51-yard reception.
- The Bucs’ Chris Godwin had two catches for 40 yards.
- The 49ers’ Robbie Gould made all six of his kicks, including two field goals.
- The Cowboys’ Sean Lee had a tackle and recovered a fumble. Lee also left the game with a hamstring injury.
- The Chargers’ Trevor Williams had one tackle.
- The Dolphins’ Mike Gesicki was targeted once, but did not record a reception.