Hey, hey, hey!
It’s that time again.
I told you guys last week that we’d have the opening episode of the season out this week and, well, I’m here to deliver.
In season three, episode one of the show Garrett and I breakdown the construction of the 2018-19 roster and give our thoughts on how PSU is set up going into the season.
We also discuss the following:
- David Taylor’s run to a World Championship
- The tragic events recently at Warwick High Scool
- The three true freshmen fighting for two spots at 125/133
- Which age group world medalist wins the spot at 149?
- Can Vincenzo Joseph make it 3 for 3?
- Who starts the year at 285 and does anyone have a shoulder or shoulders they can donate?
You can find a link to the episode below or on Spotify, Google Play and iTunes.