Here is the updated list of PSUers in the NFL:
Rookie players in italics
Arizona Cardinals: Gerald Hodges, A.Q. Shipley*
Atlanta Falcons: Jack Crawford
Carolina Panthers: Brendan Mahon
Cincinnati Bengals: Brandon Bell
Cleveland Browns: Anthony Zettel
Chicago Bears: Adrian Amos, Allen Robinson
Dallas Cowboys: Sean Lee
Denver Broncos: DaeSean Hamilton
Indianapolis Colts: Ross Travis
Kansas City Chiefs: Jordan Lucas
Los Angeles Chargers: Trevor Williams
Los Angeles Rams: Garrett Sickels*
Miami Dolphins: Mike Gesicki, Mike Hull*, Cameron Wake
New England Patriots: Chris Hogan
New York Giants: Saquon Barkley, Nate Stupar, Grant Haley
Oakland Raiders: Jason Cabinda
Philadelphia Eagles: Stefen Wisniewski
Pittsburgh Steelers: Marcus Allen, Jesse James
San Francisco 49ers: Garry Gilliam, Robbie Gould
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Chris Godwin, Carl Nassib, Donovan Smith
Tennessee Titans: Austin Johnson, DaQuan Jones
Washington Redskins: Troy Apke*
* On IR
- The Giants’ Saquon Barkley had 170 yards rushing, including this 78-yard touchdown and a 52-yard run:
The touchdown run put Barkley over 1,000 yards on the ground, becoming the first Giants rookie to do so and the first back since Ahmad Bradshaw in 2012 to eclipse the mark for the struggling G-men. Barkley also has the most total touchdowns by a rookie in franchise history. Here’s a look at some of the other first-year records No. 26 has erased:
Finally, Barkley also had a nice one-handed grab in the passing game, and finished with 27 yards receiving.
- The Broncos’ DaeSean Hamilton had seven catches for 47 yards, including his first touchdown:
- The Bucs’ Carl Nassib had three tackles, including a strip-sack.
- The Cardinals’ Gerald Hodges had five tackles, including one tackle for loss.
- The Giants’ Grant Haley had five tackles.
- The Bears’ Allen Robinson had five catches for 42 yards.
- The 49ers’ Robbie Gould made all four of his kicks, two field goals and two extra points.
- The Falcons’ Jack Crawford had three tackles, including one tackle for loss.
- The Titans’ Austin Johnson had two tackles.
- The Bears’ Adrian Amos had two tackles.
- The Dolphins’ Cameron Wake had two tackles in Miami’s miracle win.
- The Raiders’ Jason Cabinda had two tackles.
- The Steelers’ Jesse James had two catches for 28 yards.
- The Titans’ DaQuan Jones had one tackle.
- The Giants’ Nate Stupar had one tackle.
- The Dolphins’ Mike Hull had one tackle.
- The Bucs’ Chris Godwin had one catch for 13 yards.
- The Dolphins’ Mike Gesicki was targeted once, but did not record a reception.
- The Patriots’ Chris Hogan was targeted once, but did not record a reception.