*Extremely The Rock voice*
Fiiiinnnalllly, the MatCast has come back, to BSD.
After a three week hiatus and a short trip to the 10-day DL for Garrett Carr, Clay and Garrett returned to the airwaves on Sunday afternoon to breakdown Penn State wrestling’s massive dual win over visiting Arizona State.
Among the topics discussed were:
- The future of 125 this year
- How high up the podium RBY can climb
- Whether Nick Lee is a title contender
- Is Jason Nolf 100 percent?
- Is Vincenzo Joseph the Hodge leader?
- Mark Hall’s big win over Zahid Valencia and gameplanning for big matches.
- Why match ordered is a completely overblown issue.
- How many finalists PSU could have.
As always, you can find the link to the pod below but you can also find the show on Apple Podcasts, iTunes, Spotify and Google Play Music.