Here is the updated list of PSUers in the NFL:
Rookie players in italics
Arizona Cardinals: Gerald Hodges, A.Q. Shipley*
Atlanta Falcons: Jack Crawford
Carolina Panthers: Brendan Mahon
Cincinnati Bengals: Brandon Bell
Cleveland Browns: Anthony Zettel
Chicago Bears: Adrian Amos, Allen Robinson
Dallas Cowboys: Sean Lee
Denver Broncos: DaeSean Hamilton
Indianapolis Colts: Ross Travis
Kansas City Chiefs: Jordan Lucas
Los Angeles Chargers: Trevor Williams*
Los Angeles Rams: Garrett Sickels*
Miami Dolphins: Mike Gesicki, Mike Hull*, Cameron Wake
New England Patriots: Chris Hogan
New York Giants: Saquon Barkley, Nate Stupar, Grant Haley
Oakland Raiders: Jason Cabinda
Philadelphia Eagles: Stefen Wisniewski
Pittsburgh Steelers: Marcus Allen, Jesse James
San Francisco 49ers: Garry Gilliam, Robbie Gould
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Chris Godwin, Carl Nassib, Donovan Smith
Tennessee Titans: Austin Johnson, DaQuan Jones
Washington Redskins: Troy Apke*
* On IR
- The Patriots’ Chris Hogan had two catches for 68 yards, including one of the easiest touchdowns you’ll see:
Oh wow. He was WIDE open.— NFL (@NFL) December 16, 2018
: CBS #GoPats @ChrisHogan_15 pic.twitter.com/mqxw1NLaPa
- The Broncos’ DaeSean Hamilton had seven catches for 46 yards.
- The 49ers’ Robbie Gould made all six of his kicks (four field goals), including the game-winning field goal in overtime.
- The Giants’ Saquon Barkley had 14 carries for 31 yards, and four catches for 25 yards.
- The Bears’ Adrian Amos had five tackles.
- The Raiders’ Jason Cabinda had five tackles.
- The Cardinals’ Gerald Hodges had four tackles.
- The Bucs’ Carl Nassib had three tackles, including one tackle for loss.
- The Giants’ Grant Haley had three tackles.
- The Falcons’ Jack Crawford had three tackles.
- The Bears’ Allen Robinson led the team with three catches for 54 yards.
- The Dolphins’ Mike Gesicki had two catches for 23 yards.
- The Dolphins’ Cameron Wake had one tackle.
- The Steelers’ Jesse James had one catch for nine yards.
- The Titans’ DaQuan Jones had one tackle.
- The Dolphins’ Mike Hull had one tackle.
- The Chiefs’ Jordan Lucas had one tackle.
- The Bucs’ Chris Godwin was targeted three times, but did not record a reception.
- Trevor Williams was placed on IR for the Chargers.
- Despite early reports to the contrary (coming from Mike Tomlin), Sam Ficken was not part of the Steelers’ open tryouts for a new kicker. Friday was also Sam’s birthday.
- Sean Lee was active for the first time since Week 9.