Here is the updated list of PSUers in the NFL:
Rookie players in italics
Arizona Cardinals: Gerald Hodges, A.Q. Shipley*
Atlanta Falcons: Jack Crawford
Carolina Panthers: Brendan Mahon
Cincinnati Bengals: Brandon Bell
Cleveland Browns: Anthony Zettel
Chicago Bears: Adrian Amos, Allen Robinson
Dallas Cowboys: Sean Lee
Denver Broncos: DaeSean Hamilton
Indianapolis Colts: Ross Travis
Kansas City Chiefs: Jordan Lucas
Los Angeles Chargers: Trevor Williams*
Los Angeles Rams: Garrett Sickels*
Miami Dolphins: Mike Gesicki, Mike Hull*, Cameron Wake
New England Patriots: Chris Hogan
New York Giants: Saquon Barkley, Nate Stupar, Grant Haley
Oakland Raiders: Jason Cabinda
Philadelphia Eagles: Stefen Wisniewski
Pittsburgh Steelers: Marcus Allen, Jesse James
San Francisco 49ers: Garry Gilliam, Robbie Gould
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Chris Godwin, Carl Nassib, Donovan Smith
Tennessee Titans: Austin Johnson, DaQuan Jones
Washington Redskins: Troy Apke*
* On IR
- The Giants’ Saquon Barkley had five catches for 34 yards and 21 carries for 43 yards, including this rushing touchdown:
.@Saquon is IN for the @Giants TD! #GiantsPride— NFL (@NFL) December 23, 2018
: CBS pic.twitter.com/d4xLNjehTt
- The Broncos’ DaeSean Hamilton had six catches for 40 yards, including a touchdown:
Here come the @Broncos...— NFL (@NFL) December 25, 2018
Keenum to @SkeeterMills__ for the touchdown! #BroncosCountry
: #DENvsOAK on ESPN pic.twitter.com/KNh1Ui6mSS
- The Falcons’ Jack Crawford had three tackles, including a half-sack, as well as an interception:
INTERCEPTION @Sack_Religious ‼️ pic.twitter.com/0zYz5p9Cbo— Atlanta Falcons (@AtlantaFalcons) December 23, 2018
- The Bears’ Allen Robinson had one carry for nine yards, and a team-leading six catches for 85 yards.
- The Dolphins’ Cameron Wake had a sack.
- The Bears’ Adrian Amos had eight tackles.
- The Giants’ Grant Haley had four tackles.
- The 49ers’ Robbie Gould made all three of his field goal attempts.
- The Bucs’ Chris Godwin had three catches for 39 yards.
- The Titans’ DaQuan Jones had three tackles.
- The Bucs’ Carl Nassib had two tackles for loss.
- The Titans’ Austin Johnson had two tackles,
- The Dolphins’ Mike Hull had two tackles.
- The Cardinals’ Gerald Hodges had two tackles.
- The Giants’ Nate Stupar had two tackles.
- The Bengals’ Brandon Bell had one tackle.
- The Raiders’ Jason Cabinda had one tackle.
- The Chiefs’ Jordan Lucas had one tackle.
- The Dolphins’ Mike Gesicki had one catch for five yards.
- RB Saquon Barkley was selected to his first Pro Bowl in his first season, receiving nearly a million votes (987, 562) and is incredibly the first Giants rookie running back to be named to the Pro Bowl since 1965 (He is also the first Giants running back in general since Tiki Barber in 2006.).