Clay and Garrett take to the mics to give you all the angles heading into a watered down Southern Scuffle.
Among topics discussed in the episode are:
- What’s happened to the Scuffle field?
- Can Roman Bravo-Young top Daton Fix? Would it make him a title contender?
- Has Nick Lee separated himself from Kaid Brock?
- How confident are we in Brady Berge?
- If Vincenzo Joseph is to be knocked off, who will do it?
- Is Chance Marstellerback to being that Chance Marsteller?
- Can Shakur Rasheed dominate the tournament the way he did a year ago?
- Will we get an all-PSU heavyweight final and how would Anthony Cassar handle a smaller heavyweight?
As always you can check out the episode at the link below as well as on Spotify, iTunes, Apple Podcasts and Google Play Music.
Enjoy and leave your thoughts below!