Tom and Terry Brands bring their personal brand of lunacy to the BJC on Saturday night as their Iowa Hawkeyes take on top-ranked Penn State in the final Big Ten dual of the season.
Myself and Garrett Carr take to this week’s episode of the MatCast to discuss the following talking points:
- How will Carson Kuhn handle Spencer Lee’s top game? How long will he last?
- How does Nick Lee rebound after a tough loss
- Is Brandon Sorenson close to Zain? If so, how close?
- Can Vincenzo Joseph get to Alex Marinelli’s legs?
- Who goes at 197? Who should go?
- How does Nick Nevills handle Sam Stoll’s gargantuan size?
The MatCast can be found embedded below or by searching Lions247 on iTunes, Soundcloud, Spotify and Google Play Music.