With Penn State and Ohio State set to square off on Saturday in what’s being deemed the “Dual of the Century” at Rec Hall, myself and Garrett Carr take to the airwaves for a complete breakdown and predictions.
In the episode we discuss:
- Who wrestles for PSU at 125?
- Will NaTo get 5 points or 6?
- Corey Keener can’t beat Luke Pletcher...can he?
- Will Ke-Shawn Hayes survive Zain Retherford
- Can Cenzo get on his offense against TeShan Campbell
- Who wins the toss-ups at 174 and 184?
- Just how good is Shakur Rasheed?
- Kyle Snyder won’t take Nick Nevills down 15 times, right?
- Floyd Mayweather wouldn’t last 5 minutes in an MMA Ring
- Score predictions
This episode can be found below or on ITunes by simply search “Lions247.”