Then boy howdy have we got the thing for you!
Even if you have gotten your fill, we’ve got even more for you on this week’s edition of the Lions 247 MatCast with my and Garrett Carr.
In this week’s episode we discuss the upcoming tournament and story lines such as:
- Who comes out of the meat grinder that is 125?
- Does Nick Lee get past Joey McKenna the second time around?
- How is Jason Nolf’s health?
- Will Vincenzo avenge his loss to Marinelli should The Bull get past a brutal quarterfinal with Logan Massa? Then what?
- Just how much of a contender is Shakur Rasheed really? Is Kollin Moore broken?
- Coon smash? Or Cap’n America to the rescue?
All that and some great curling along the way talk!
In addition to at the link below, you can find this episode and more in the Apple Podcast App, iTunes, Google Play and Spotify by simply searching for “Lions247” and scrolling over to the MatCast.