Penn State and Ohio State enter the NCAA Tournament this week as the prohibitive favorites, but the Buckeyes have one more bullet in the chamber having qualified all 10 wrestlers.
Ohio State holds the advantage at the first three weights with one more wrestler qualified and the much highers seeds before Penn State starts to come on at 149. We break down the first half of the weights on this part one of two preview of the NCAA Tournament.
- Which of the fantastic four come out of 125 on top of the heap?
- Can Corey Keener provide anything to Penn State in Cleveland and is Luke Pletcher and early upset candidate?
- Can Nick Lee become an All-American and is Joey McKenna a true title contender>
- Can Zain Retherford pin his way into the finals and how much bonus does Penn State need from him to feel good about it?
- What will Jason Nolf look like? What percent does he have to be at to win, and how close will he be to the bonus we expected?
All that and more on this episode which can be found below and also on ITunes, Apple Podcast app, Spotify and Google Play Music by searching “Lions247.”