Here is the updated list of PSUers in the NFL:
Rookie players in italics
Arizona Cardinals: Gerald Hodges, A.Q. Shipley*
Atlanta Falcons: Jack Crawford
Carolina Panthers: Brendan Mahon
Cleveland Browns: Anthony Zettel
Chicago Bears: Adrian Amos, Allen Robinson
Dallas Cowboys: Sean Lee
Denver Broncos: DaeSean Hamilton
Indianapolis Colts: Ross Travis
Kansas City Chiefs: Jordan Lucas
Los Angeles Chargers: Trevor Williams
Los Angeles Rams: Garrett Sickels*
Miami Dolphins: Mike Gesicki, Mike Hull*, Cameron Wake
New England Patriots: Chris Hogan
New York Giants: Saquon Barkley, Nate Stupar
Philadelphia Eagles: Stefen Wisniewski
Pittsburgh Steelers: Marcus Allen, Jesse James
San Francisco 49ers: Garry Gilliam, Robbie Gould
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Chris Godwin, Carl Nassib, Donovan Smith
Tennessee Titans: Austin Johnson, DaQuan Jones
Washington Redskins: Troy Apke
* On IR
- The Patriots’ Chris Hogan caught three passes for 42 yards and scored twice:
- The Steelers’ Jesse James led Pittsburgh in receiving with five catches for 138 yards, including a touchdown:
- The Bucs’ Chris Godwin had five catches for 56 yards and grabbed another touchdown.
- The Giants’ Saquon Barkley had 11 carries for 28 yards, and a franchise-record 14 catches for 80 yards.
- The Bears’ Allen Robinson had 10 catches for 83 yards.
- The Cowboys’ Sean Lee had five tackles.
- The Cardinals’ Gerald Hodges had five tackles.
- The Bears’ Adrian Amos had four tackles.
- The 49ers’ Robbie Gould hit all six of his kicks, including three field goals. Gould has not missed a field goal since October 15th, 2017. (Sorry for the jinx, Robbie.)
- The Dolphins’ Cameron Wake had two tackles, including one tackle for loss.
- The Titans’ DaQuan Jones had two tackles.
- The Chargers’ Trevor Williams had one tackle.
- The Titans’ Austin Johnson had one tackle.
- The Bucs’ Carl Nassib registered a quarterback hit.