Here is the updated list of PSUers in the NFL:
Rookie players in italics
Arizona Cardinals: Gerald Hodges, A.Q. Shipley*
Atlanta Falcons: Jack Crawford
Carolina Panthers: Brendan Mahon
Cleveland Browns: Anthony Zettel
Chicago Bears: Adrian Amos, Allen Robinson
Dallas Cowboys: Sean Lee
Denver Broncos: DaeSean Hamilton
Indianapolis Colts: Ross Travis
Kansas City Chiefs: Jordan Lucas
Los Angeles Chargers: Trevor Williams
Los Angeles Rams: Sam Ficken, Garrett Sickels*
Miami Dolphins: Mike Gesicki, Mike Hull*, Cameron Wake
New England Patriots: Chris Hogan
New York Giants: Saquon Barkley, Nate Stupar
Philadelphia Eagles: Stefen Wisniewski
Pittsburgh Steelers: Marcus Allen, Jesse James
San Francisco 49ers: Garry Gilliam, Robbie Gould
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Chris Godwin, Carl Nassib, Donovan Smith
Tennessee Titans: Austin Johnson, DaQuan Jones
Washington Redskins: Troy Apke
* On IR
- The Giants’ Saquon Barkley had 17 carries for 82 yards, and five catches for 35 yards, including a first quarter rushing touchdown.
In the fourth quarter, Mr. Barkley did his best Randy Moss interpretation:
- The Cowboys’ Sean Lee had 11 tackles, including a half-sack. Lee will miss the next few weeks due to a hamstring injury.
- The Bucs’ Chris Godwin had two tackles, a lost fumble, and five catches for 74 yards, including a touchdown:
- The Dolphins’ Cameron Wake had three tackles, including a sack.
- The Cardinals’ Gerald Hodges had seven tackles, including one tackle for loss.
- The Bears’ Adrian Amos tied for the team lead with five tackles.
- The Bears’ Allen Robinson had three catches for 50 yards.
- The Dolphins’ Mike Gesicki had three catches for 31 yards.
- The Patriots’ Chris Hogan had three catches for 31 yards.
- The 49ers’ Robbie Gould made both of his field goals to extend his streak to 31 straight made kicks, but made only one of his two extra points.
- The Rams’ Sam Ficken returned to the NFL, missing his only field goal attempt and making all five extra points, as well as registering a tackle.
- The Chargers’ Trevor Williams had two tackles.
- The Titans’ Austin Johnson had two tackles:
- The Falcons’ Jack Crawford had one tackle.
- The Giants’ Nate Stupar had one tackle.
- The Steelers’ Jesse James had one catch for seven yards.
- The Bucs’ Carl Nassib had one tackle for loss.